Words + organization = my jam.
As a professionally trained editor with more than 20 years of experience, I have spent decades whipping content strategies, project plans, and book manuscripts into shape.
But I always say: the skills of an editor are strategic skills that can be applied in a myriad of ways beyond the written word.
Applying those strategic skills by talking with writers and storytellers about their craft and their projects is my sweet spot and getting shit done is one of my superpowers. Let me help you make great strides in your creative work.
- Are you stuck? I’ll help you brainstorm a solution.
- Spinning your wheels on your manuscript? Let me dig in, find your structure, and offer direction and accountability for your process.
- Unsure of where to start? Let’s create a project plan with a completion deadline.
- Contemplating next steps for your completed manuscript? We can jam on publishing strategy.
- Ready to get organized with a solid plan and strategy for your content? Planning, strategizing, and implementing systems are my sweet spot.
Regardless of whether you’re working on a book manuscript, a larger media storytelling project, making lifestyle changes to support your health, or leveling up your ongoing content program here’s my approach:
- Ask questions
- Create a plan
- Help you make decisions
- Keep you accountable
- Support your forward movement toward accomplishing your goal
Currently I focus on helping women authors writing nonfiction find their voice and finish their book so that they can own and love the story they have to tell. But office hours are available if you don’t fit that description.
for business owners & content creators
editing & coaching
for women authors writing nonfiction