Instead of writing about risk-taking, I thought I would share some risks that I took today. Here they are:
1. mailing application for a fellowship with the Tomales Bay Writer’s Workshops.
2. sending a $1,000 check to my bankruptcy attorney.
3. letting people see what I really look like, sans makeup. Even mascara.
4. sharing a story that I wrote with my cousin Alicia.
5. writing about bankruptcy publicly, albeit briefly, (see number 2).
What risks have you taken today?
One thought on “risks I took today”