It’s been a busy couple of weeks in my world. I’ve been teaching, writing, publishing. Here’s the nutshell update:
- Re-vamping this very website. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I’m still tweaking things and would love some feedback.
- The next issue of Under the Gum Tree. Subscribe, if you haven’t already. Submit if you haven’t done that either.
- Getting ready for a trip to AWP in Chicago. I’ll be staying with my cousin, who blogs over at Pop!GoesAlicia.
- Teaching online writing workshops for young writers. Next session begins March 12. Spread the word if you know a young writer.
- Setting up an email newsletter. You can sign up here and get a copy of my ebook, Bold is Beautiful. I’d love some feedback on that as well.
- This ebook: Bold is Beautiful. You’ll get a free copy if you sign up for the email list. If you get the ebook, let me know what you think!
- Blogging again: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Whew! That might seem like a lot of info to take in. Not to worry, I’ll be doing more stuff online featuring one thing at a time. For now I’d really love it if you sign up for my email list — you’ll get a copy of my ebook if you do. Hope to see you around these parts on a regular basis.